What Can I Help With?
...to ClownPower central, my personal internet portal on the world. You can meander through my musings here. I spend a long time working in theatre and comedy, hence the name; ClownPower.
See all notes from most recent and back (yes in reverse date order down the page to...
(warning; I use all words in the English language freely plus a few makey uppey ones), see here: http://clownpower.postach.io/blog
If you want more details on me please take a look at http://dave.spathaky.name. It’s my old place. I’m packing up and moving on soon. New domain, new days. New nights at the circus? Who knows…
I thank you.
Love & love (because it’s all you need)
This is the Latest Plan
I’m just finishing a book and I have a number of prints of my paper bound artwork. They are connected to clown in a broad sense. Think more shamanic than Coco or Pennywise.
I’m also selling my expertise and experience from 40 odd (very odd) years in the arts we call performing.
This will take the form of;
- Magical Mike Mentoring - make a time. Ask for help.
- Custom Complete Acts or Shows all from my store cupboard of bespoken for and stolen materials.
- Hard Copy Artifacts - The books I mentioned, the brutalist arts on paper.
- Actual live-in-person workshops, world wide-screen on universal themes. Focus on performance arts. Inclusive, thoughtful and practically useful.
- I also lecture/demonstrate/workshop/perform. That participatory engagement thingy. I do it. Live.
- Softcopy newsletter on Clowns&Power etc. sign up coming soon.
If you have comments, ideas, gigs, offers of money, feedback please contact me quick! email@example.com.
If you want more details on who the hell I am I’m talking like this, as I mentioned, please take a look at http://dave.spathaky.name all kinds of contact details there.
I thank you, thanks you, thank you one and all... <Exits stage left, pursued but still bowing>
PS The web site here will soon have commenting, bells, whistles and sirens soon. Don’t fret for a moment. It’s all in hand. Panic? Me‽ Cripes! NEVER!!!!
More help? Try here; http://clownpower.postach.io/tag/help
February 17th, 2010